We are searching for a dependable Skilled Laborer to join our excellent construction crew. The Skilled Laborer’s responsibilities include ensuring worksites are clean and safe, using drills, and other power tools, and providing assistance with heavy machinery. You should also be able to take instruction from superiors and complete on-the-job training.
An outstanding Skilled Laborer should be hungry to expand their skill set and increase their level of expertise. You should also be willing to learn from other crew members and receive off-site training wherever possible.
Skilled Laborer Responsibilities:
- Moving materials to the worksite and ensuring all tools, machinery, and other equipment are safely set up.
- Operating equipment like drills, pneumatic hammers, shovels, pikes, and other heavy machinery.
- Assisting with various electrical and plumbing installation procedures.
- Obeying health and safety codes, as well as the company’s principles.
- Removing hazardous materials from sites.
- Performing site and equipment inspections.
- Attending meetings.
- Completing on-the-job training.
- Ensuring tasks are completed to deadlines.
Skilled Laborer Requirements:
- Completed apprenticeships recommended, but not requred.
- Sound knowledge of construction and practical experience with tools.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
- Great hand, eye, and foot coordination.
- Willingness to learn and be flexible.
- Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
Please provide resume.
Job Type: Full-time